Welcome

Hey guys, this blog is in addition to my other, eagleeyeforge.blogspot.com, as I want to try and keep that one about knifemaking, blacksmithing etc...
So I created this one to talk about everything else. Politics, jokes, just random thoughts, etc...



Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello!

Hey everyone, this is the start of my new blog, Around the Forge. I call it that because I'm a bladesmith/blacksmith, and this blog is for discussing a bit of everything, around the forge as it is. I'll be making posts about random news articles, things going on in the political arena, books I've read and recommend, something I found funny, anything as it were. Please, I will at some points, talk about contreversial subjects. I want, welcome, and encourage people to read, and comment with their thoughts. But please, go over to the rules page and comment accordingly (basically, no cursing, no vulgarity, etc...)


So, read on, say what you think, and enjoy.


Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment