Welcome

Hey guys, this blog is in addition to my other, eagleeyeforge.blogspot.com, as I want to try and keep that one about knifemaking, blacksmithing etc...
So I created this one to talk about everything else. Politics, jokes, just random thoughts, etc...



Monday, June 27, 2011

The battle

The Battle: How the Fight between Free Enterprise and Big Government Will Shape America's Future


Hey everyone, you'll see this book mentioned as the first book on my reading list. I read this book last year, loaned it to a friend, and don't have it back yet. But, this book is well written, well documented, and a very important subject. One of the things about the book that stood out to me most, was the documentation, nearly every sentence they wrote, had a footnote that you could follow to a different book, an essay, a politicians statement, etc... They took the time to prove what they said. That is important when writing about something like this.


I strongly recommend this book to any free thinking person, as I recommend any other book on my list. As well as movie on the too watch list. Please note, I am not, and never would consider, receiving any payment, or any other compensation for recommending the material I recommend. I just do it because I want other people to open their eyes, and become free thinking, active citizens. people like that are the people that built this nation, and got us where we are, let's keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment